(see site menu in upper right corner where the three small bars are)
A creative approach to therapy for men and women interested in making lasting change.
People seek change and choose to work with a therapist for a variety of reasons. It could be that you are struggling with depression, or experiencing difficulties in your relationships, or are a highly sensitive person (HSP) easily overcome by stress or anxiety in a world that is increasingly speeding up. Chances are you are feeling stuck in some way. As a registered psychotherapist, I work with men and women who wish to engage in a creative and experiential approach to therapy and personal change.
If you are interested in personal development or want support in addressing particular areas of concern, I offer a place through individual therapy sessions / couples therapy / group therapy / workshops where you can:
- gain a deeper and fuller understanding of your experience as it unfolds
- be heard, seen, witnessed / receive feedback
- learn to communicate more clearly and directly
- learn mindfulness practices to cultivate self-compassion and build resilience
- explore new choices and perspectives / develop effective and satisfying strategies for change
- use your energy to support yourself and your goals
- be better equipped to navigate through life's challenges and opportunities so you can experience more vitality, spontaneity, authenticity, fulfillment and well-being in your life
In-Person Therapy Sessions in Downtown Toronto or Skype/FaceTime/G+ Sessions
If you are ready to explore personal issues in a supportive and confidential environment, I welcome your call. I offer a 15-minute introductory phone consultation at no charge during which we can discuss your needs, see how my approach can be helpful to you, and determine if we are a good fit. To arrange a consultation, you can reach me at 416.402.6871 or by email.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Daniele Massie, RP, Cert. GIT, Cert. EFT II
Registered Psychotherapist and Founder of Moving to Change Psychotherapy
As a Registered Psychotherapist (RP, Cert. GIT, Cert. EFT II) and Founder of Moving To Change Psychotherapy I offer long-term and short-term individual psychotherapy as well as group therapy and workshops to men and women interested in making profound and lasting change. Together, we discover ways for you to move forward in your life.
You can expect a process of exploration, discovery and learning. With increased awareness will come choice, and the opportunity for change. Therapy sessions are confidential and based on our mutual respect; how they unfold will vary depending on your needs. As you describe what you feel are your most immediate thoughts and concerns,
J’offre les services de psychothérapie et de EFT Tapping également en français.