Back to All Events

Saturday Afternoon HSP Group

As HSPs, our sensitivity is hardwired into our nervous system. It is found in 20 percent of the population and is most likely inherited. While this greater level of sensitivity can vary from person to person, the heightened awareness implicit in the HSP temperament means that more information is coming to us than is coming to the other 80 percent of the population.

We all come into adulthood with well-established "rules," "shoulds," and values as to how much of ourselves we owe to other people, and how much of our behaviour ought to be determined by such ideals.

Our ideas about duty, obligation and altruism are often reasonable, and they form an ethical and moral foundation for our lives. Unfortunately more often than we might admit, our attempts to weigh our responsibility to ourselves against the indebtedness we feel to others, fall out of balance and we end up in foggy, self-sacrificing territory.

In this month's groups, we will explore how, where and when we keep ourselves out of the loop. Here's to learning to listen more deeply to what resonates within, owning our voice, and taking effective and empowering steps toward the change we so very much long for.

I will offer a safe, supportive and creative in-person environment in which to share, connect, learn and grow. No two HSP Relational Gestalt process groups are the same due to the nature of staying with one's experience from moment to moment.

Fee $56.50 (hst incl.)

To register click here and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Later Event: September 14
Saturday Afternoon HSP Group