(for full menu, go to three small bars in upper right corner)
A group for HSPs - highly sensitive persons in Downtown Toronto.
20% of the population is highly sensitive. Find out if you are or if a friend or family member is.
- do other people's moods affect you?
- are you bothered by things like bright lights, strong smells, loud sounds, chaotic scenes?
- do you have a rich, complex inner life?
- do you make it a high priority to arrange your life to avoid upsetting or overwhelming situations?
- are you deeply moved by the arts or music?
- do you get annoyed when people try to get you to do too many things at once?
- do you try hard to avoid making mistakes or forgetting things?
- do changes in your life shake you up?
How To Thrive As A Highly Sensitive Person - HSP process GROUP
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens." —Carl Gustav Jung
Being a highly sensitive person has advantages and disadvantages. This HSP group is based on Dr. Elaine Aron's work. It will give you an opportunity to have a more in-depth exploration of the impact of your sensitivity on your personal history, career, relationships and inner world, and enhance your functioning in all areas of your life. You will better understand where and how your high sensitivity has caused you to either push yourself too hard in order to fit in, or to overprotect yourself, when what you really long for is to be part of the world.
To find out about the theme of the group, please request to be added to the monthly email list via the email form below.
One Evening: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Time: 6:30-8:20 PM
Fee: $56.50 (tax incl.)
For more info or to pre-register: contact Danièle Massie at 416 402 6871 or by filling out the email form below.
Register for Emotional Freedom with EFT Tapping Group: Wednesday, August 29, 2018